|We’ll refund your cash after a 5th set crash! The highlight of the summer, the Australian Open begins in Melbourne next week, and once again our famous Grand Slam offer returns. So if the player you back loses in 5 sets, we’ll give your cash back! No Sweat!
- Place a Head to Head wager on any Australian Open Mens Singles tennis match (markets to come soon).
- If your player slogs it out to the 5th set and you lose your bet, we’ll refund your stake as cash up to $100.
No Sweat Australian Open Special Terms:
- The Offer applies only to wagers placed over the Internet or m.sportsbet.com.au and applies to the first wager placed on any Head to Head market on any Australian Open Singles match.
- Bonus Bets are ineligible for the Offer. Multibets are excluded from the Offer.
- Bets must be placed prior to the start of the match.
- Live betting markets are ineligible for the offer.
- To be eligible for the offer, your player must lose their Men’s singles Tennis match by a set score of 3-2 as listed in the official results and your Head to Head bet on that player must lose.
- The maximum amount the member can be refunded is $100 per match.
- All eligible bets will have their stake credited by 5pm the day after the completion of the match and members will be sent an email notifying them of the stake being refunded.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
Questions? Click here to send your email , or call 1800 155 887.
Enjoy the Australian Open with sportsbet.com.au