Protest Payouts – Every Race, Every Day!
If your horse is first past the post but gets relegated because of an upheld protest, we’ll still pay you out as a winner. This applies to every Australian Horse and Harness Race, every day!
How does the Protest Payout work?
1. Select your horse and confirm your bet
2. Your horse is first past the post, but gets relegated due to an upheld protest
3. Don’t worry, Sportsbet will still pay your horse as a winner!
- 1.Single bets only, multi bets are not eligible for the Protest Payout
- 2.Applies to Win Only and Win portion of Each Way bets.
- 3.Applies to bets placed on the final field market, pre-post or futures bets are not eligible.
- 4.Does not apply to bets placed on ‘Without’ Insure 1, Insure 2 or Odds v Evens markets.
- 5.Only applies to races where the horse that is first past the post is relegated. Where a horse finishes in 2nd or 3rd and falls out of a placing as a result of the protest, there will not be a Protest Payout.
- 6.Any protests upheld after 10.30pm on race day will be processed and deposited into the customer’s account by 10.00am the following day
- 7.Does not include bets places via telephone operator.
- 8.Applies to bets placed on the following price types: Top tote+ and Midi div(harness), Fixed Odds, Early Market, Top Fluc.
- 9.The payout value will equal the full return the member would have received had the horse been declared the official winner, subject to Sportsbet.com.au betting rules and maximum payout limits.