Every Race – Every Day!
We take care of our members, especially where we feel our members have been hard done by! Introducing, The Protest Payout! That’s right, sportsbet.com.au members can enjoy a little extra security against the dreaded protest because we will pay your winnings, even if your bet gets relegated!
Protest Payouts mean more money for members!
Protest Payout – Terms and Conditions:
- Protest Payout will apply to all Australian Thoroughbred and Harness races.
- Protest Payout applies to single bets only, multi bets are not eligible for the Protest Payout.
- Protest Payout will only apply to Win Only and Win portion of Each Way bets.
- Protest Payout only applies to bets placed on the final field market, pre-post or futures bets are not eligible for the Protest Payout.
- Protest Payout does not apply to bets placed on ‘Without’ Insure 1, Insure 2 or Odds v Evens markets.
- Protest Payout will only apply to races where the horse that is first past the post is relegated. Where a horse finishes in 2nd or 3rd and falls out of a placing as a result of the protest , there will not be a Protest Payout.
- Protest Payout will apply to bets placed online (internet and mobile internet) only – does not include bets places via telephone operator.
- Protest Payout will apply to bets placed on the following price types: Top tote+ and Midi div(harness), Fixed Odds, Early Market, Top Fluc.
- The payout value will equal the full return the member would have received had the horse been declared the official winner, subject to Sportsbet.com.au betting rules and maximum payout limits.
- Protest Payouts will be paid within 30 minutes of the official dividends being declared. Members will receive an email confirming they have received a protest payout.
Questions? Click here to send your email, or call 1800 155 887. Another great reason to bet with Sportsbet.com.au!