Get your Money back!
The Preliminary finals have arrived, and our great offer continues! So if your team lead at half time then lose the match, we’ll refund your bet!
- Place a head to head bet on any NRL Preliminary Final
- If your team lead at half time but lose the match, we’ll refund your bet! (Max refund $100 per market, phone bets excluded. Conditions apply*)
- 1. . The Refund Offer applies only to head to head bets placed over the Internet or on m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au mobile app. The Offer applies to both NRL Preliminary Finals. Only the 1st bet placed on the head to head market of that match will be deemed eligible for the Offer.
- 2. For the Offer to be valid, your team must leading at half time but lose the match according to the official results and your first head to head bet on that specific match must lose.
- 3. Free Bets placed on a selection are excluded from the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer. Live betting markets are excluded from the Offer.
- 4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash per match.
- 5. No bets will be refunded if the scores are level at half time.
- 6. The Refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the match and the Member will receive an email confirming the refund has been paid.
- 7. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- 8. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and Members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.
Questions? Click here to send your email, or call 1800 155 887. Enjoy your NRL betting with sportsbet.com.au