Rugby League Refund!
In this Sunday's match between the Tigers and Dragons, we've got a big first tryscorer special!
- Place a first tryscorer bet on the Tigers v Dragons match
- If a player from the opposing team scores the first try of the match, we'll refund your losing first tryscorer bet
- Max refund $100, first bet on market only.
- 1. The Offer applies only to first tryscorer placed over the Internet, on t.sportsbet.com.au, m.sportsbet.com.au or any sportsbet.com.au tablet or mobile app in the Tigers v Dragons match on Sunday 27th July, 2014.
- 2. For the Offer to be valid, your first tryscorer bet must lose, and a player from the opposition (i.e. not from the team your selection plays for) must score the first try of the match. Applies to a customer's first bet on the first tryscorer market in the Tigers v Dragons match only.
- 3. Free Bets, Multibets, phone bets and Live betting are excluded from the Offer.
- 4. The refund will equal the value of the Member’s bet stake to a maximum refund of $100 cash.
- 5. The refund will be credited to the Member’s account as a separate cash transaction within 24 hours of the completion of the match.
- 6. To be eligible for Sportsbet.com.au promotions, customers must be Australian or New Zealand residents and bets must be placed in Australian or New Zealand dollars.
- 7. Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for offers. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.