Thank you, your tips are submitted. Good Luck! You can now place a bet on your selections.
Have you played the NRL Grand Final - Tip 'n' Win competition?
Maximum Points a tipster can score is 51 Points on all AFL Tip ‘n’ Win results. Below are the scoring tables:
|Winning Team & Margin||Points|
|Correct Winning Team and Correct Winning Margin (eg. Hawks by 32 points winning margin).||15|
|Correct Winning Team and tipped within 6 points either side of Correct Winning Margin||5|
|Correct Winning Team and tipped within 7-12 points either side of Correct Winning Margin||2|
|Tipped the Correct Winning Team only.||1|
|1st Goal Scorer||Points|
|Correct 1st Goal Scorer||10|
|Scored 1st Goal of 2nd Quarter||2|
|Scored 1st Goal of 3rd Quarter||2|
|Scored 1st Goal of 4th Quarter||2|
|Scored last Goal of match||5|
Note: Members can score multiple points in the 1st Goal Scorer category.
|Norm Smith Medal||Points|
|Correct Norm Smith Medalist||10|
|Total Combined Match Points||Points|
|Tipped Correct Combined Match Points spread||5|
|Tip within 2 points either side of Correct Match Points spread||2|
|Tip within 3-6 points either side of Correct Match Points spread||1|
1. There are four options for members to select from in each Grand Final for AFL and NRL. Members are required to press the “submit tips” button to submit tips for each option. If a member does not submit a tip for one or more options, no tip for that option will be recorded for the member.
2. Tips for each option can be changed leading up to the start of the AFL or NRL Grand Final. If members submit tips prior to the final teams being announced, members are responsible for checking whether players have been omitted from 1st Goal Scorer and Norm Smith Medal markets.
3. Members score points for their tips based on the scoring tables. The member(s) with the most points at the completion of each respective Grand Final will be the winner of the competition and win up to $10,000 cash. If there are two or more members on equal points, the $10,000 cash prize will be equally shared by all winners.
4. Tip ‘n’ Win competition results will be based on the final score at the completion of each respective AFL/NRL Grand Final, excluding Extra Time. Note: Wagers placed via Tip & Win will be subject to standard betting rules. Members are not obliged to place wagers to enter the competition.
5. A Free Bet consolation Prize Pool of $2,500 per Competition will be paid to the next Top 50 winners in Each Competition – with $500 being paid to 2nd in each competition and $250 to 3rd. If more than one person is equal 2nd or 3rd then a $50 free bet is added to the $500 or $250 free bet for each person equal on points and the Free Bet prize will be equally split between all equal 2nd or 3rd place getters. The balance of the pool will be equally shared by the remaining Top 50 ranked point scorers for each competition.
6. The Prize for AFL & NRL Tip & Win will be paid on Monday 1 October 2012. All prizes will be paid to the Member’s Sportsbet account. Members will be notified via phone/email.
Questions? Click here to send your email, or call 1800 155 887. Enjoy your Grand Final weekend!