- 2015 AFL National Draft Preview
- NBA Bebop: games of the week
- EPL Preview: Man City vs Liverpool and the best of the rest
- Three-way battle for Rothacker favouritism
- Delicacy is just an hors d’oeuvre
- Punters predict our hottest summer on record
- Capitalist heads Blue Diamond betting
- FERNANDO SHOULD BALE OUT A WINNER
Soccer – EPL – Round 30 2011
- Updated: March 18, 2011
The Premier League is back after a week off for the FA Cup Quarter Finals, and with less than ten weeks remaining, every match is crucial in both the title race and relegation battle.
Saturday’s busy schedule kicks off with a lively London derby between local rivals Tottenham and West Ham. Both sides are at opposite ends of the table, with Tottenham looking to break into the top four, and West Ham fighting relegation. At the top of the table, Manchester United host Bolton, and second place Arsenal head to West Brom, a week after losing to league leaders United in yet another disappointing big game performance. The remainder of Saturday’s fixture is highlighted by a local derby between Aston Villa and Wolves, and Tim Cahill’s Everton hosting Fulham.
Sunday’s action begins up North, as eighth placed Sunderland play host to an improving Liverpool side. The Merseyside giants have finally hit some form, and a top four finish is not out of their reach. The action concludes in West London, in a match between the two richest clubs in world soccer, Chelsea and Manchester City.