- Golden Oldies ditch Zimmer frames for Big Bash League
- Fontiton to get it on in Blue Diamond
- The Kevin Pietersen circus comes to town
- No budget surplus before 2020 according to Sportsbet
- Murt No flirt in Punters Eyes
- Sportsbet Refunds $30,000 to Aussie Cricket Punters
- Southern Sydney set for an A-League team
- Bishop’s Prayers to be Leader have Punters’ Blessing
[Video] Liam Gallagher being himself after Man City win
- Updated: May 1, 2012
Manchester City beat Man Utd to send their fans into raptures. They think the Premier League is all over.
As does City’s biggest fan, Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher. He was so excited about the victory he “gatecrashed” the post match press conferenece.
And by gatecrash, the English media want you to think he threw a hissy fit and wrecked the place.
It was a little more subdues than that.