- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
- Arod in Line for Cox Plate Tilt
- Silver Ferns Pose Legitimate World Cup Danger
- Barrett has 3 years to deliver Manly a premiership
- My Kitchen Rules Over Revolutionary Hotplates
- Telstra TV to have 150,000 Subscribers by June
[Video] Liam Gallagher being himself after Man City win
- Updated: May 1, 2012
Manchester City beat Man Utd to send their fans into raptures. They think the Premier League is all over.
As does City’s biggest fan, Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher. He was so excited about the victory he “gatecrashed” the post match press conferenece.
And by gatecrash, the English media want you to think he threw a hissy fit and wrecked the place.
It was a little more subdues than that.