- Kings Cross bordello open for offers
- QLD Wrap – Newman Out, Simpson Stays, Palmer Unlikely
- Tassie $101 for independence after map mockery
- Karstan & Maxine ones to watch on The Block
- Will “Brumby Jack” Make A Sneaky Appearance?
- Cowboys Making A Late Charge At The Finals
- Lord to rule again at Caulfield
- Benji Back To Show Brooks How It’s Done
NRL Fans Alert: $300 Free Bet Competition!
- Updated: August 10, 2012
With the Knights getting an easy win over the Sharks, the raffle to decide who won the $300 free bet was a big one, but the lucky winner was Terry O, who picked the Knights to win and Gagai to score a try.
Congratulations Terry, and a big thank you to everyone for playing, stay tuned for more fun competitions!
For two weeks in a row, our NRL free bet competition has not reaped a winner.
The prize has rolled over to a massive $300 and we’re making it easier for you to win.
This week we want you guess the winner of Newcastle Knights vs Cronulla Sharks and name a player to score at anytime! All winning entrants will be put in a hat and one winner picked at random. We’re not sure what kind of hat yet.
For full list of players and odds, click this link to help you with the selection.
Your turn: Submit who you think will win the match and a try scorer in the comments section!!
- - Customers must be over the age of 18 and you must have a Sportsbet.com.au account to enter.
- - If there are multiple winning entrants, the free bet winner will be drawn at random from a hat. We’re not sure what kind of hat yet.
- - There is one $300 Free Bet up for grabs.
- - One entry per customer.
- - The competition closes at 7pm on Monday August 13th.
- - The prize winner will be notified on Tuesday August 14th at 3pm.
- - Sportsbet.com.au decision is final and any whingers will be forced to watch the same episode of The Shire 100 times.
Share with your friends – they can’t win if they’re not in!