- Di Natale a bit green in the leadership stakes
- Breakfast TV War Adverted Thanks to Sportsbet
- No mobile no barrier for Glenferrie Hood
- Mayweather v Pacquiao II
- Adam Bandt the red-hot tip to lead Greens
- Aussies favourites for 2017 League World Cup
- Record Cash Rate to Remain at 2% in June
- Bowman Leads Group 1 Battle
Wimbledon Spot the ball Competition Winner!!
- Updated: July 9, 2012
You came in your droves to enter our Wimbledon Spot the Ball competition, but unfortunately there can only be one winner.
So don’t go all Andy Murray and start crying because you didn’t win.
Amazingly, out of over 700 entrants, only four, yes just FOUR people got it right.
So all of them get a bonus bet but only one could win the main prize of a $100 bonus bet….
….and that went to Joel from WA.
Edmund, Adrian and Wah also all selected the correct grid position
For the cheeky buggers that chose G8, we threw all your names in a hat to win the last remaining $25 and Alex was the lucky winner!
Now we’re off the find more pictures of Sharapova playing with balls for the next competition.
Check back on Thursday for this week’s Blog Competition.
Share this with your mates