- Will Bill raise the black hole first?
- 2016 Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
- Scrymgour shortens to replace Nova
- Pistol and Boo returning to Australia?
- Will Jacqui serve Cory Lamb(ie)?
- There’s never been a better time to be a politics punter
- Doomben 10,000 Preview
- Neaton washes the Landry
Wimbledon Competition Winner!
- Updated: June 29, 2012
New balls please!
We have a winner
We had such a huge response to this week’s Wimbledon competition that we’ve spent the most of Friday working really hard to pick a winner. It’s been a long time since we had to do that.
Anyway, with over 150 entrants, our boss cracked open the beers in the office at 1 o’clock as a reward for getting so many of our punters to enter *hiccup* [picture attached right].
He thinks we’re cool but as we’re a little intoxicated we’ve said f*** it, we’ve decided to hand more bonus bets than we said we would. Sssh, hopefully, he’ll never notice.
First up, though, is our main winner Andrew. He gets a $100 bonus bet and a $35 bonus for the number of ‘likes’ on the page.
Our special $25 ‘Beer O’Clock bonus bet winners’ are below….