- Wallabies $1.13 favourite to defeat Scotland
- Punters Behind Wallabies with 82% of Wagers
- Australia $21 Chance to Shoot Down Asteroid
- Cyrus Villanueva New X Factor Favourite
- Tide is out, Christen Me into favouritism
- Scaffidi in the lead-y
- Miss Gunpowder is Guineas target
- Temperature records set to tumble
Wimbledon Competition Winner!
- Updated: June 29, 2012
New balls please!
We have a winner
We had such a huge response to this week’s Wimbledon competition that we’ve spent the most of Friday working really hard to pick a winner. It’s been a long time since we had to do that.
Anyway, with over 150 entrants, our boss cracked open the beers in the office at 1 o’clock as a reward for getting so many of our punters to enter *hiccup* [picture attached right].
He thinks we’re cool but as we’re a little intoxicated we’ve said f*** it, we’ve decided to hand more bonus bets than we said we would. Sssh, hopefully, he’ll never notice.
First up, though, is our main winner Andrew. He gets a $100 bonus bet and a $35 bonus for the number of ‘likes’ on the page.
Our special $25 ‘Beer O’Clock bonus bet winners’ are below….