- Aussie gold tally to continue into Day 3
- All eyes on 50 Shades of Grey
- James Magnussen’s Legacy On The Line
- Sky’s The Limit In Bletchingly
- Masterchef down to 3 course meal
- Australia Odds On For Super Rugby Success
- Kings Cross bordello open for offers
- QLD Wrap – Newman Out, Simpson Stays, Palmer Unlikely
Welcome to the Sportsbet.com.au Olym-picks!
- Updated: July 31, 2012
In just a few short days, the Games in London has captured the imagination of the Australian public.
From the lavish opening ceremony to James Brayshaw’s rowing commentary to the cutting of tall poppies, it’s been an interesting few days in London.
The event is very much the People’s Games and we have a great little competition/game to keep YOU interested all the way to the closing ceremony.
What to do?
1) Submit your favourite quote, image, tweet, video or whatever you’ve seen or heard at the games in the comments section. Or even just tell us something funny you have come up with while watching the games.
What’s in it for you?
2) It’s all about $$$!! Our expert judges will award a medal to submissions we think are deserving.
A Gold will get you a $50 Dollar Free Bet.
A Silver a $25 Free Bet.
A Bronze a $10 Free Bet.
So, if you see one of these things that look like medals but aren’t beside your comment, you know you’ve won a Free Bet!
Everyday we’ll post a new blog where you can submit new stuff for us to judge. If you see/hear Gold you could win Gold!!
At the end of the Olympics, we’ll tally up the medal table and the person with most Golds will win $500 in Free Bets.
“Of course the people are angry. If your athlete got a gold medal and put the flag of some other country, what happens?” North Korea’s IOC member Ung Chang possibly threatening a Nuclear attack
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address