- BREAKING ROYAL BABY BETTING NEWS: KATE’S IN LABOUR!
- Betting Opens on Stefanovic’s Level of Logie Looseness
- Budget deficit won’t be as bad according to the odds
- Prince Harry Punts a Perth Princess
- eSports FIFA Interactive World Cup Betting
- Mayweather v Pacquiao is all song and dance
- The Weird & Wonderful Royal Baby Wagers
- TPG outbid M2 for iiNet Doovalackies
Wales Six Nations Champions
- Updated: March 19, 2012
For the third time in eight years, Wales have won the Six Nations with a gritty 16-9 win in front of their home fans in Cardiff on the weekend.
And if you think it’s only the Welsh who are celebrating, think again, because Baywatch legend David Hasselhoff took time out of his busy schedule to tweet “Congrats Wales!!! Even my dad was rooting!!!” (not sure why he needed to tell everyone what his Dad was doing while the game was on). Despite France not having a great tournament, they can still be proud of this moment in 2011: