- Liberals favourites for VIC byelections but beware the Nationals
- Will Hockey get the hook before election day?
- Ellie wins The Voice but Joe could sell Moore records
- Karma for Kyrgios after Drawing Murray
- Japonisme Looking for a Bunch of Five in Run to the Rose
- Ellie Drennan Makes Last Push to Become The Voice
- Stratum Tipped to Star in Memsie
- Radradra and Rona in a Tryscoring Shootout
Wales Six Nations Champions
- Updated: March 19, 2012
For the third time in eight years, Wales have won the Six Nations with a gritty 16-9 win in front of their home fans in Cardiff on the weekend.
And if you think it’s only the Welsh who are celebrating, think again, because Baywatch legend David Hasselhoff took time out of his busy schedule to tweet “Congrats Wales!!! Even my dad was rooting!!!” (not sure why he needed to tell everyone what his Dad was doing while the game was on). Despite France not having a great tournament, they can still be proud of this moment in 2011: