- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
- Arod in Line for Cox Plate Tilt
- Silver Ferns Pose Legitimate World Cup Danger
- Barrett has 3 years to deliver Manly a premiership
- My Kitchen Rules Over Revolutionary Hotplates
- Telstra TV to have 150,000 Subscribers by June
Wales Six Nations Champions
- Updated: March 19, 2012
For the third time in eight years, Wales have won the Six Nations with a gritty 16-9 win in front of their home fans in Cardiff on the weekend.
And if you think it’s only the Welsh who are celebrating, think again, because Baywatch legend David Hasselhoff took time out of his busy schedule to tweet “Congrats Wales!!! Even my dad was rooting!!!” (not sure why he needed to tell everyone what his Dad was doing while the game was on). Despite France not having a great tournament, they can still be proud of this moment in 2011: