- Foley to Win Debate but Punters Back Baird for Election
- Viewers Cheesed Off with Jungle Julie
- Punters Pick Parramatta to Win Watmough War
- Alpine Eagle to Soar Again
- Guy Gives us Good Odds to Win Eurovision
- Sam Frozen Out of Bachelorette Contention
- NRL Round One Betting Preview
- Punters Show it for Oxford
TIGER ROARS CLEAR OF THE PACK [Video]
- Updated: June 15, 2012
Tiger Woods has firmed into $3.50 to win the US Open with online bookmaker sportsbet.com.au with his nearest rival in the market Justin Rose at $10.
Matt Kuchar is next at $13, Graeme Mcdowell and Jim Furyk are at $17 with Round 1 leader Michael Thompson priced at $23.
After a tough round for the Australian contingent, Jason Day and Geoff Ogilvy are both at $151 with John Senden at $201 and Adam Scott at $251.
“Tiger eased from $6.50 to $9.00 before Round 1 commenced but the punters have come back at him now and he’s been heavily backed since posting 69,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
Woods is also the $4.50 favourite to be the clubhouse leader at the end of Round 2. Thompson is next at $5.00 and Rose is at $8.00.
For those of you who missed it, here is a recap of the opening day: