- William Reid Stakes Preview
- Browny’s Best: 2017 AFL Season Predictions
- 2017 AFL Season Betting Preview
- Punter’s 14-leg Multi turns $800 into $95,000
- Local Footy Speed Dating
- Sportsbet Opens Markets For Every Group One Race In 2017
- BLACK BOOKED: Punters Go Nuts For Ginger
- What We Learnt From Slipper Day
Pressure off with Sally Pearson Payout!
- Updated: August 6, 2012
To take the pressure off Sally Pearson and our punters, we’re paying out early on her to win Gold in the womens 100m hurdles!
“That was like a training exercise. We truly believe she’ll blitz the final and we’d be paying on her tomorrow anyway, so punters may as well enjoy their winnings a day early,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
As with all sportsbet.com.au early payouts, the market remains open, meaning punters who have been paid out can take their cash or can reinvest if they wish.
The payout applies to all single wagers placed on Sally Pearson to win the Womens 100m Hurdles prior to7.05pm AEST Monday, 6 August, 2012.