- Kiwis to tell Key no to flag change
- Minnows cause FFA Cup betting upset
- Pilotless planes a hard sell for wary travellers
- Palmer to roast Lambie
- Westies Outclassed In Battle Of Sydney
- Howard & Gillard facing Rudd rant to ABC
- It’s An English Premier League Miracle!
- Bulldogs Golden Finals Run Continues
Pressure off with Sally Pearson Payout!
- Updated: August 6, 2012
To take the pressure off Sally Pearson and our punters, we’re paying out early on her to win Gold in the womens 100m hurdles!
“That was like a training exercise. We truly believe she’ll blitz the final and we’d be paying on her tomorrow anyway, so punters may as well enjoy their winnings a day early,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
As with all sportsbet.com.au early payouts, the market remains open, meaning punters who have been paid out can take their cash or can reinvest if they wish.
The payout applies to all single wagers placed on Sally Pearson to win the Womens 100m Hurdles prior to7.05pm AEST Monday, 6 August, 2012.