- Benji Back To Show Brooks How It’s Done
- Bennett’s Broncos A Title Contender
- Geale Poised For One Of Boxing’s Greatest Upsets
- Bets open on the Pom’s ghost
- NRL Leading Pointscorer Race Going Down To The Wire
- Bell Chiming At Right Time
- Tim Cahill’s Premier League Homecoming
- Waratahs And Brumbies Battling For Grand Final Spot
Pressure off with Sally Pearson Payout!
- Updated: August 6, 2012
To take the pressure off Sally Pearson and our punters, we’re paying out early on her to win Gold in the womens 100m hurdles!
“That was like a training exercise. We truly believe she’ll blitz the final and we’d be paying on her tomorrow anyway, so punters may as well enjoy their winnings a day early,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
As with all sportsbet.com.au early payouts, the market remains open, meaning punters who have been paid out can take their cash or can reinvest if they wish.
The payout applies to all single wagers placed on Sally Pearson to win the Womens 100m Hurdles prior to7.05pm AEST Monday, 6 August, 2012.