- Team Sports Worth Their Weight In Gold To Australia
- Godolphin Bringing Its Cavalry To Melbourne Cup
- Reynolds And Keary To Battle It Out For Halfback Role
- Pearson on track for Gold
- Action back to do it again
- Punters back RBA to change rate
- 5 Seconds Of Fame For Aussie Group
- Crowd Record On The Cards For Super Rugby Decider
Pressure off with Sally Pearson Payout!
- Updated: August 6, 2012
To take the pressure off Sally Pearson and our punters, we’re paying out early on her to win Gold in the womens 100m hurdles!
“That was like a training exercise. We truly believe she’ll blitz the final and we’d be paying on her tomorrow anyway, so punters may as well enjoy their winnings a day early,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
As with all sportsbet.com.au early payouts, the market remains open, meaning punters who have been paid out can take their cash or can reinvest if they wish.
The payout applies to all single wagers placed on Sally Pearson to win the Womens 100m Hurdles prior to7.05pm AEST Monday, 6 August, 2012.