- ASADA Worries Turn Punters Off Sharks
- Wallabies And All Blacks Need To Try Harder
- ARN boss leads CEO of the Year betting
- Kennett’s ramblings show he has no idea
- Stay calm Australia – Odds are against a flag change
- Final Is A Reality For Flash
- La Amistad To Do A Diva
- Labor firm closer to LNP, Newman closer to losing seat
Pressure off with Sally Pearson Payout!
- Updated: August 6, 2012
To take the pressure off Sally Pearson and our punters, we’re paying out early on her to win Gold in the womens 100m hurdles!
“That was like a training exercise. We truly believe she’ll blitz the final and we’d be paying on her tomorrow anyway, so punters may as well enjoy their winnings a day early,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
As with all sportsbet.com.au early payouts, the market remains open, meaning punters who have been paid out can take their cash or can reinvest if they wish.
The payout applies to all single wagers placed on Sally Pearson to win the Womens 100m Hurdles prior to7.05pm AEST Monday, 6 August, 2012.