- No LOL as Allen’s Set to Lose More Lollies
- The Voice on Song to Win Ratings War
- Dwayne can get it Dunn at Ballarat
- Aussies Soon to get a Bite of the iPhone7
- Ding Ding – Delta v Jessie J…Bang Bang It’s On!
- Victory Outsiders to Start A-League with Victory
- Australia to Move on Same Sex Marriage before America
- Big Money Equal Favourite for Consecutive Ramornies
Pierro or All Too Hard? Who will win the Cox Plate? [Poll]
- Updated: October 15, 2012
John Hawkes’ All Too Hard stole the show when landed the Caulfield Guineas ahead of Champion two year old Pierro.
While Gai Waterhouse made no excuses in defeat, it did seem that he didn’t pop out all very well and had to be rallied up with the pace.
These initial exertions may have been detrimental to his chances, which allowed Black Caviar’s half-brother claim some redemption after being much-hyped earlier in his career.
However, we have kept Pierro as the favourite for the Cox Plate. All Too Hard at $8, is fourth favourite behind Green Moon and Ocean Park.
Do you think Pierro is still a good thing for the Plate? Vote in our Poll or leave a comment below.