- ASADA Worries Turn Punters Off Sharks
- Wallabies And All Blacks Need To Try Harder
- ARN boss leads CEO of the Year betting
- Kennett’s ramblings show he has no idea
- Stay calm Australia – Odds are against a flag change
- Final Is A Reality For Flash
- La Amistad To Do A Diva
- Labor firm closer to LNP, Newman closer to losing seat
Pierro or All Too Hard? Who will win the Cox Plate? [Poll]
- Updated: October 15, 2012
John Hawkes’ All Too Hard stole the show when landed the Caulfield Guineas ahead of Champion two year old Pierro.
While Gai Waterhouse made no excuses in defeat, it did seem that he didn’t pop out all very well and had to be rallied up with the pace.
These initial exertions may have been detrimental to his chances, which allowed Black Caviar’s half-brother claim some redemption after being much-hyped earlier in his career.
However, we have kept Pierro as the favourite for the Cox Plate. All Too Hard at $8, is fourth favourite behind Green Moon and Ocean Park.
Do you think Pierro is still a good thing for the Plate? Vote in our Poll or leave a comment below.