- Hawks Punters Pick for Flag
- Feeling Hot, Hot, Hot…Sydney to Sizzle this Weekend
- Money Comes for Amralah in Turnbull Stakes
- Broncos Best Backed for Grand Final Win
- Aussie Zac Favoured to Toss Magic Moreira
- Turnbull Stakes Preview
- UFC 192 Preview: Cormier vs Gustafsson
- Petits Filous Looms Large for Moir
Pierro or All Too Hard? Who will win the Cox Plate? [Poll]
- Updated: October 15, 2012
John Hawkes’ All Too Hard stole the show when landed the Caulfield Guineas ahead of Champion two year old Pierro.
While Gai Waterhouse made no excuses in defeat, it did seem that he didn’t pop out all very well and had to be rallied up with the pace.
These initial exertions may have been detrimental to his chances, which allowed Black Caviar’s half-brother claim some redemption after being much-hyped earlier in his career.
However, we have kept Pierro as the favourite for the Cox Plate. All Too Hard at $8, is fourth favourite behind Green Moon and Ocean Park.
Do you think Pierro is still a good thing for the Plate? Vote in our Poll or leave a comment below.