- TPG outbid M2 for iiNet Doovalackies
- To Induce, Or Not To Induce…That Is The Question
- Sportsbet Agrees with Guy on his Eurovision Chances
- Chelsea Set to Show Sydney Some Class
- Life needs a Miracle in Sangster Stakes
- Labor Odds-On to Scrap Conscience Vote
- Biggest fight in history could be over in 60 seconds
- Abbott $501 to give Royal Baby a Knighthood
Olym-picks Day 9
- Updated: August 8, 2012
Gees, this sh*t just got real.
In sporting competition, rivalries emerge that ignite the sport. It seems Georgie K and Ryan Smith have become the Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson of the Olym-picks (there’s a joke in that too). It’s all friendly at the moment but as we count down to the final day on Friday, it could get dirty.
And, just when we thought it couldn’t get any funnier, Alex delivered something that will keep us laughing at Sportsbet for weeks. To give it context, Georgie K is one of our more proactive and favourite Sploggers.
Yesterday’s winners included Jackson, Alex F, Cameron, Domenic and, well, you know who, with a bronze. Cameron is just outside the top five and with a late push could reach the top! It’s never too late to enter.
Full details of the competition, check out the Opening Ceremony blog post.
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address
Share with your friends