- Fiona Simpson emerges as next LNP Leader
- Kyrgios to be our next Grand Slam Champ
- There’s no dissing Dissident in Australia Stakes
- Aussie towns vying for spot on National Heritage list
- NRL All Stars favourites against exciting Indigenous side
- ALP hot favourites but we could be in for a Redcliffe-hanger
- Odds in Favour of Billion Dollar East East Link Payout
- Seattle to Swoop on Second Super Bowl Title
Olym-picks Day 9
- Updated: August 8, 2012
Gees, this sh*t just got real.
In sporting competition, rivalries emerge that ignite the sport. It seems Georgie K and Ryan Smith have become the Carl Lewis and Ben Johnson of the Olym-picks (there’s a joke in that too). It’s all friendly at the moment but as we count down to the final day on Friday, it could get dirty.
And, just when we thought it couldn’t get any funnier, Alex delivered something that will keep us laughing at Sportsbet for weeks. To give it context, Georgie K is one of our more proactive and favourite Sploggers.
Yesterday’s winners included Jackson, Alex F, Cameron, Domenic and, well, you know who, with a bronze. Cameron is just outside the top five and with a late push could reach the top! It’s never too late to enter.
Full details of the competition, check out the Opening Ceremony blog post.
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address
Share with your friends