- Salim Mehajer is a celebrity…..get him out of here
- Panthers go from title contenders to wooden spoon favourites
- RBA to Hold in October but Cut is a Chance
- Woolies Still Cheap Cheaping for a CEO
- Kanye Swift Forget Bad Blood with West?
- Obama $51 to Bear his own Urine with Grylls
- Vancouver Wilts for Golden Rose
- Liberals favourites for VIC byelections but beware the Nationals
Olym-picks Day 8
- Updated: August 7, 2012
Alex F has extended his lead at the top of the medal tally thanks to some Gold on day 7, while Allan and Jack collected some Silver. Ryan Smith and Georgie K snuck in with a Bronze to round off an entertaining day 7.
With just a few days remaining, the action will heat up with our leaders fighting to finish in top spot.
Remember even if you’re not high up in the medal tally, we’ll still give you a bonus bet if your submission is worthy of a gold, silver or bronze.
It’s never too late to enter. So if you’re only seeing our bonus bet Competition for the first time, you could challenge for the $500 bonus bet grand prize!
Full details of the competition, check out the Opening Ceremony blog post.
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address
Share with your friends