- There’s never been a better time to be a politics punter
- Doomben 10,000 Preview
- Neaton washes the Landry
- Abbott back in WA; Coalition to win 9 of 16 seats
- Feeney’s chances dripping dry in Batman
- Abbott unlikely to return to frontbench
- Sportsbet slashes Pauline Hanson’s odds to win Senate seat
- Labor favourite to win 19 of Victoria’s 37 seats
Olym-picks Day 10
- Updated: August 9, 2012
With only two days remaining in our hugely entertaining Olym-picks competition, we have a race on our hands. Feasibly, anyone could win the $500 top prize at this stage. There’s plenty of time for a dark horse to come out of the pack and take the lead. Will it be one of the regular Spbloggers or someone new?
Kathy L and Jason threw their hats into the ring yesterday with some excellent submission, both being awarded medals. The banter between the race leaders continued at pace also with Georgie K responding to the jibes from Ryan and Alex with a meme of his own. This sh*t is keeping us entertained and we love you for it.
Yesterday’s other winners were the persistent Domenic, the irrepressible Alex F and gold-seeking Georgie K.
Well done folks, keep up the good work. Keep sending us the GOLD!!
Full details of the competition, check out the Opening Ceremony blog post.
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address
Share with your friends