- Ireland Tipped to Legalise Same Sex Marriage
- Pirates of the Caribbean in Depp Trouble
- Beat the Brits or Don’t Come Back Guy!
- Australia Firms for Eurovision after Semi Final One
- Harnett Eyes Golden Miles Franklin
- Wilson Rebels Against Retirement
- Guy to go Ghetto at Eurovision
- Maid Can Bring Moody Level
Olym-picks Day 10
- Updated: August 9, 2012
With only two days remaining in our hugely entertaining Olym-picks competition, we have a race on our hands. Feasibly, anyone could win the $500 top prize at this stage. There’s plenty of time for a dark horse to come out of the pack and take the lead. Will it be one of the regular Spbloggers or someone new?
Kathy L and Jason threw their hats into the ring yesterday with some excellent submission, both being awarded medals. The banter between the race leaders continued at pace also with Georgie K responding to the jibes from Ryan and Alex with a meme of his own. This sh*t is keeping us entertained and we love you for it.
Yesterday’s other winners were the persistent Domenic, the irrepressible Alex F and gold-seeking Georgie K.
Well done folks, keep up the good work. Keep sending us the GOLD!!
Full details of the competition, check out the Opening Ceremony blog post.
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address
Share with your friends