- Tony Smith emerges as new favourite for speaker role
- Lucia Valentina steps up work for Cox Plate
- Dead-eye Dickson on target for Bulldogs
- More money for Joe Moore to win The Voice
- Philip Ruddock favourite to be next Speaker
- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
Olym-picks Closing Ceremony – We have a winner….
- Updated: August 11, 2012
The judges spent their entire Saturday casting their votes, watching the footy, eating pizza and dreaming of Lolo Jones, but we finally have a winner!
After almost two weeks of our readers (now dubbed ‘Spbloggers’) uncovering the funniest images, tweets, video or whatever from the 2012 London Games, we have arrived at the closing ceremony of the games.
Many of you have already skipped down the table and seen Alex F has held on to his lead and won by the skin of his teeth.
Georgie K – who made 394 comments over 11 days – was grabbing at his coattails but just couldn’t reel him in.
On the final day, Cameron, Alex, Jack, Jason, Alex F and Georgie all won medals and in turn bonus bets!
We want to congratulate Alex F (we’ll be in touch about prize) on finding some epic sh*t and thank everyone for getting involved. There will be plenty more fun stuff coming up on the blog so stay tuned.
Remember we’re not just a betting company – we love sport and want it to be fun as possible.
Share with your friends