- Abbott unlikely to return to frontbench
- Sportsbet slashes Pauline Hanson’s odds to win Senate seat
- Labor favourite to win 19 of Victoria’s 37 seats
- 2016 Sandown Cup: Road to the Final
- Zero seats for Xenophon in House of Reps
- Scrymgour in the box seat
- Greens want 8 punters say 1
- Pyne v Albo a ratings hit?
New feature: Cash Out – take a pay out on your bet at any time
- Updated: February 25, 2015
We’ve all suffered that crushing feeling when your seven-leg multi falls short on the last leg, the questionable decision to include St Kilda grabbing a surprise win against Hawthorn haunting you for weeks on end.
Can you imagine a world where you can right the wrongs of brain fades and ill-informed tips from your best mates? What a world that would be!
Well, thanks to Sportsbet‘s new Cash Out feature, that’s the world you live in! The agonising feeling of missing your multi by a solitary leg can be a thing of the past.
What is Cash Out?
Cash Out puts you in charge of your bet by offering you a payout at any stage after your bet is placed and before your event ends.
- You will be offered a Cash Out amount immediately after you have placed your bet
- The amount offered will fluctuate as the odds of your bet increase and decrease
- Any bet placed can be cashed out online except live bets placed over the phone
- Any live bet placed over the phone can only be cashed out over the phone
How do I cash out my bet?
The way you are able to cash out will depend on the way that you placed your bet, if you have made your bet online, you will be able to cash out online before and during the event. If you made a live bet over the phone, you will need to contact phone betting on 13BETS to perform a cash out.
Some bets may not be able to be cashed out once a match starts if the game is not offered live or if the event is currently suspended for revision of odds.
Cash Out on Mobile
How to Cash Out on Desktop
Cash Out basics
While we’ve tried to make the Cash Out process as simple as possible, there may be some times when you won’t be able to take advantage of the Cash Out feature. To make it easier for you we’ve put together a checklist explaining when a Cash Out will be available.