- RBA rate to remain 2.50% until 2015
- X Factor Reigan roars odds-on to win
- UFO betting goes into hyperdrive
- Punters pick RBA change but not yet
- Sea Eagles Great Escape Earns Punter A Fortune
- Warriors Fighting Hard For Finals Berth
- Kyrgios Kontinues to be our Aussie King
- Boomers Shooting For A Medal At FIBA World Cup
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here