- Beautide Hoping for a Second Miracle
- Ryan New Big Brother favourite, Time to go Leo
- Plibersek, not Bishop, to be our next Female PM
- Amralah backed to get in Cup back door
- Bumped Bachelorette Battles for Cleo Bachelor
- Nudge Nudge Winks Thinks
- Bad News for Melbourne Cup Mud Runners
- Fangs for the Memories – Lynne to Exit DWTS
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here