- Kyrgios Kontinues to be our Aussie King
- Boomers Shooting For A Medal At FIBA World Cup
- Wandering Into Unchartered Territory
- World’s Most Unique Athletes Dart Into Sydney
- Last call for Joyce as Qantas CEO
- Ricki-Leeads Dancing with the Stars betting
- 5 NRL Captains Leading From The Back
- Turnbull & Plibersek tipped as future leaders
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here