- Punters Pick Ricki-Lee as DWTS Winner
- Labor Hit 50 Seats with 5 Days Until Polling
- Lambie Leaps from PUP – $34 to mate with Sex Party
- Beautide Firms to go Back to Back
- City Slickers Turned Off by Election
- Jacobs Here Today Gone Tomorrow?
- $10,000 on Offer to Fall on your @r$#
- Royals Racing Ahead for Goulburn Cup
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here