- Abbott unlikely to return to frontbench
- Sportsbet slashes Pauline Hanson’s odds to win Senate seat
- Labor favourite to win 19 of Victoria’s 37 seats
- 2016 Sandown Cup: Road to the Final
- Zero seats for Xenophon in House of Reps
- Scrymgour in the box seat
- Greens want 8 punters say 1
- Pyne v Albo a ratings hit?
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here