- Boban back to best for Epsom
- Honeymoon baby for Clooney on the cards
- Not a bright debut for Torah on DWTS
- Sam Burgess The New Clive Churchill Favourite
- Campbell & Liberals get a lifeline
- Dean Ray takes X Factor lead in shock result
- Victorian to be Australia’s Next Top Model
- Greg Inglis Primed For A Churchillian Performance
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here