- Australia to legalise medical marijuana
- Caulfield Cup field announced
- Punters predict Liberal wins in Vic
- Melbourne Cup 2015: an early look at the contenders
- Caulfield Cup market movers
- Cats join North in Premiership betting
- Human Headline $21 chance for Senate seat
- Waller can dish up Cox Plate winner
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here