- Lily is Growing in Popularity
- Australia to Host Soccer World Cup?
- Coalition Firm for Federal Election
- Malthouse Mulls Media Return
- Punters Pick Dew for Carlton after Woosha Withdrawal
- Sportsbet: Malthouse to be Replaced by John Worsfold
- Origin Roomies in Try Battle
- Daniel Johns Early Favourite for Eurovision
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here