- Spotify Revenue may cause Artist Rethink
- Star Wars to blast Dinosaurs out of this World
- Oh Behave! Council to have Mix of Sex, Fish and Shooting
- Mcilroy and Scott in Australian Open Matchplay
- Ryan on the Road to Big Brother Glory
- No Faker, Chet to Clean Up at ARIAs
- Barry O’Farrell Quits Politics to chase his Sporting Dream
- Gai has Millions at Mercy
Julia Gillard to star in a movie?
- Updated: January 31, 2012
If you’re sick of hearing about Julia Gillard getting caught up in a ‘riot’ last week, look away now.
If not, then you will enjoy knowing that the makers of her infamous missing shoe are planning on releasing a new version to capitalise on the mayhem it has caused, appropriately named ‘The Julia’. Word on the street is that the shoe has been in high demand, which is why rumours are circulating that Disney is planning to remake one of their all-time classics, only this time it will be called ‘Gingerella’.
Check out all of our Politics markets here