- Poms’ Payback sees Aussies bashed at Brits
- Aussie to Whip up a Storm as next Christian Grey
- Nicholson’s Lakers seat As Good As It Gets
- Air commuters to be pee-nalised for using the lavatory
- Terror puts fear into favourite backers
- Banca curling the Mo for Cup
- Federal Election Odds Update
- Ginger Ninja Julie Goodwin busted
Jason Day to skip British Open – Refunds to sportsbet.com.au punters!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
Australian world number 21 Jason day has announced he will skip this week’s British Open to spend time with his wife Ellie and new born child Dash. Dash?
Upon hearing this news we have today refunded all bets placed on Day to win the tournament. And investigated the origin of the name Dash.
This is the second time we have refunded bets on Day in 2012 after the 24 year old pulled out of the US Masters injured during the second round.
Tiger Woods is the favourite for this week’s event, currently priced at $8 to end his major drought.
Day with wife Ellie after winning the 2011 Byron Nelson Championship