- Punters Put A Line Through Manly
- All Aussie derbies highlight Super 15 openers
- Plenty Talk The Talk For Silent Achiever
- Jake or Gemma the Giant face Big Brother boot
- Most Of The Dough For Teronado
- Betting Open On Rabbitohs v Roosters Preliminary Final
- George St first to sell out of iPhone 6
- Aussies to follow Scots with a no
Jason Day to skip British Open – Refunds to sportsbet.com.au punters!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
Australian world number 21 Jason day has announced he will skip this week’s British Open to spend time with his wife Ellie and new born child Dash. Dash?
Upon hearing this news we have today refunded all bets placed on Day to win the tournament. And investigated the origin of the name Dash.
This is the second time we have refunded bets on Day in 2012 after the 24 year old pulled out of the US Masters injured during the second round.
Tiger Woods is the favourite for this week’s event, currently priced at $8 to end his major drought.
Day with wife Ellie after winning the 2011 Byron Nelson Championship