- Salim Mehajer is a celebrity…..get him out of here
- Panthers go from title contenders to wooden spoon favourites
- RBA to Hold in October but Cut is a Chance
- Woolies Still Cheap Cheaping for a CEO
- Kanye Swift Forget Bad Blood with West?
- Obama $51 to Bear his own Urine with Grylls
- Vancouver Wilts for Golden Rose
- Liberals favourites for VIC byelections but beware the Nationals
Jason Day to skip British Open – Refunds to sportsbet.com.au punters!
- Updated: July 15, 2012
Australian world number 21 Jason day has announced he will skip this week’s British Open to spend time with his wife Ellie and new born child Dash. Dash?
Upon hearing this news we have today refunded all bets placed on Day to win the tournament. And investigated the origin of the name Dash.
This is the second time we have refunded bets on Day in 2012 after the 24 year old pulled out of the US Masters injured during the second round.
Tiger Woods is the favourite for this week’s event, currently priced at $8 to end his major drought.
Day with wife Ellie after winning the 2011 Byron Nelson Championship