- Kings Cross bordello open for offers
- QLD Wrap – Newman Out, Simpson Stays, Palmer Unlikely
- Tassie $101 for independence after map mockery
- Karstan & Maxine ones to watch on The Block
- Will “Brumby Jack” Make A Sneaky Appearance?
- Cowboys Making A Late Charge At The Finals
- Lord to rule again at Caulfield
- Benji Back To Show Brooks How It’s Done
Euro 2012 Final – Who to support [video]
- Updated: July 1, 2012
All eyes will be on Kiev tomorrow morning when Spain and Italy face off in the Euro 2012 final. With so much interest in this game, we’ve decided to help you pick a team to support for the big match.
Why you should support Italy:
Mario Balotelli. The 21 year old has all the talent in the world, but he’s known for a massive list of off-field dramas, including setting fireworks off in his bathroom, throwing darts at Manchester City youth team players and driving into a women’s prison to ‘have a look’. There is plenty more, but our favourite was the time when his mother sent him to the shops to buy household items such as a mop and a vacuum cleaner. Two hours later, Mario returned with two motorised scooters, a basketball ring and a giant trampoline.
Why you should support Spain:
History. No team has won three major tournaments in a row, and after winning Euro 2008 and the World Cup in 2012, ‘La Roja’ will forever be remembered as the first team to get the major tournament hatrick if they defeat the ‘Azzurri’ tomorrow. This will be an incredible achievement considering they had never won a major trophy before winning Euro 2008.
Why you should bet with sportsbet.com.au:
Because we’ll refund losing 1st goalscorer, correct score and scorecast bets if the match goes to extra time! Click here to view the offer