- Toydini To Finally Crack Group 1
- Money Comes Late For Stipulate
- Punters Put A Line Through Manly
- All Aussie derbies highlight Super 15 openers
- Plenty Talk The Talk For Silent Achiever
- Jake or Gemma the Giant face Big Brother boot
- Most Of The Dough For Teronado
- Betting Open On Rabbitohs v Roosters Preliminary Final
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.