- TPG outbid M2 for iiNet Doovalackies
- To Induce, Or Not To Induce…That Is The Question
- Sportsbet Agrees with Guy on his Eurovision Chances
- Chelsea Set to Show Sydney Some Class
- Life needs a Miracle in Sangster Stakes
- Labor Odds-On to Scrap Conscience Vote
- Biggest fight in history could be over in 60 seconds
- Abbott $501 to give Royal Baby a Knighthood
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.