- Whistle Stop Ready to Go in Cup
- Vancouver Starts Quest for More Gold
- Chance of Same Sex Marriage Drifts, Wong v Bernardi Debate Specials
- Poms Out of Puff for Third Ashes Test
- Delly to get More Games than Kyrie?
- Blanchett Leads Early Oscar Race
- Bill’s Bill Sees Shorten Shorten
- Allenby’s next caddy – the worst job in world sport
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.