- Matt Unlikely to get the Keoghs to Canning
- Salim Mehajer is a celebrity…..get him out of here
- Panthers go from title contenders to wooden spoon favourites
- RBA to Hold in October but Cut is a Chance
- Woolies Still Cheap Cheaping for a CEO
- Kanye Swift Forget Bad Blood with West?
- Obama $51 to Bear his own Urine with Grylls
- Vancouver Wilts for Golden Rose
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.