- Sportsbet’s already moved on – Palaszczuk favourite to repeat dose
- Akzar on Trial for Hobart Cup
- Reilly to give Punters a Cheesy Grin
- Is He or She Favourite?
- Sportsbet pays out early on Jets winning wooden spoon
- Grand Slam Titles Await Aussie Aces
- Abbott Knightmare to Continue with Leadership Joust
- Protectionist favourite for Cup double
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.