- Punters Reckon There’s Only One Choice For The Oakleigh plate
- Trial-Blazers: Girls Shine At The farm
- Sportsbet’s New Android App Has Arrived
- Euro Trip Part 2: Punter Nails 9-leg Football Multi For $35k
- Blackbooked: Punter’s Find Their Slipper Winner
- Black Caviar Lightning Stakes Preview
- Silver Slipper Preview
- A-League Round 20 Preview: Sydney Derby
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.