- Clover Moore Milking Tax Payers To Fund Art Project
- Pool stars to produce more gold
- DCE Favourite For Back-To-Back Clive Churchill Medals
- The Bachelor won’t find viewers’ love
- Bell to beat Cahill in photo finish
- Panthers Sliding Out Of Contention
- Geale v Mundine III
- Ricciardo to be champ…just not yet
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.