- Draftees Petracca and Brayshaw looking for Immediate Impact
- Brave Ali looking for Recognition
- Andrews to Vote First, Napthine to Concede at Eight Hour
- Meet George Jetson at Doomben
- Labor Win! Sportsbet Pays Over $100,000 Early to Punters
- Spotify Revenue may cause Artist Rethink
- Star Wars to blast Dinosaurs out of this World
- Oh Behave! Council to have Mix of Sex, Fish and Shooting
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.