- No LOL as Allen’s Set to Lose More Lollies
- The Voice on Song to Win Ratings War
- Dwayne can get it Dunn at Ballarat
- Aussies Soon to get a Bite of the iPhone7
- Ding Ding – Delta v Jessie J…Bang Bang It’s On!
- Victory Outsiders to Start A-League with Victory
- Australia to Move on Same Sex Marriage before America
- Big Money Equal Favourite for Consecutive Ramornies
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.