- Lily is Growing in Popularity
- Australia to Host Soccer World Cup?
- Coalition Firm for Federal Election
- Malthouse Mulls Media Return
- Punters Pick Dew for Carlton after Woosha Withdrawal
- Sportsbet: Malthouse to be Replaced by John Worsfold
- Origin Roomies in Try Battle
- Daniel Johns Early Favourite for Eurovision
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.