- Poms’ Payback sees Aussies bashed at Brits
- Aussie to Whip up a Storm as next Christian Grey
- Nicholson’s Lakers seat As Good As It Gets
- Air commuters to be pee-nalised for using the lavatory
- Terror puts fear into favourite backers
- Banca curling the Mo for Cup
- Federal Election Odds Update
- Ginger Ninja Julie Goodwin busted
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.