- BLAKE & LOUISE TO SAY I DO BEFORE EXES
- WA ECONOMY TIPPED TO BOUNCE BACK
- Mitch Marsh On The March To Stardom
- Princess April a $101 Royal roughie
- Cheika to be Wallabies chosen one?
- Labor a lock for State by-election wins
- X Factor Final: Dean drifts, Marlisa moves, Brothers bomb
- Wanderers tipped for wonder week
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.