- Grant Hackett rushing towards Russia
- Punters prefer Preferment
- Knights unbeaten start to go on and on
- Warnie, Sam Burgess line up to prank Russell Crowe
- Waugh hoping for Supreme Effort
- What odds Clive Palmer joining the Jacqui Lambie Network?
- Michael Clarke to retire after Ashes Series?
- Hale Could Take Gift by Storm
Epic Olympics graffiti found in London 2012 [Image]
- Updated: August 7, 2012
A picture is worth a thousand words.
LOCOG – the organisers of the 30th Olympiad – are very protective over the use of their Brand.
You can’t use the rings, the name in advertising, broadcast events and so on, without permission or unless you’ve paid millions in sponsorship. That’s why there are very few YouTube videos of events. Copyright claims are rampant.
Anyway, this clever artist is making a point about the unoffical use of imagery. It amused us.