- Campbell & Liberals get a lifeline
- Dean Ray takes X Factor lead in shock result
- Victorian to be Australia’s Next Top Model
- Greg Inglis Primed For A Churchillian Performance
- Kyrgios $21 to win a Grand Slam in 2015
- Redfoo $501 to buy Golden Sheaf
- Pack your bags Priya
- Reigan regains strong lead in X factor betting
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne