- Kiwis to tell Key no to flag change
- Minnows cause FFA Cup betting upset
- Pilotless planes a hard sell for wary travellers
- Palmer to roast Lambie
- Westies Outclassed In Battle Of Sydney
- Howard & Gillard facing Rudd rant to ABC
- It’s An English Premier League Miracle!
- Bulldogs Golden Finals Run Continues
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne