- Tony Smith emerges as new favourite for speaker role
- Lucia Valentina steps up work for Cox Plate
- Dead-eye Dickson on target for Bulldogs
- More money for Joe Moore to win The Voice
- Philip Ruddock favourite to be next Speaker
- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne