- Ireland Tipped to Legalise Same Sex Marriage
- Pirates of the Caribbean in Depp Trouble
- Beat the Brits or Don’t Come Back Guy!
- Australia Firms for Eurovision after Semi Final One
- Harnett Eyes Golden Miles Franklin
- Wilson Rebels Against Retirement
- Guy to go Ghetto at Eurovision
- Maid Can Bring Moody Level
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne