- Punters Pick Parramatta to Win Watmough War
- Alpine Eagle to Soar Again
- Guy Gives us Good Odds to Win Eurovision
- Sam Frozen Out of Bachelorette Contention
- NRL Round One Betting Preview
- Punters Show it for Oxford
- Rinehart to Raise Millions with Mosman Mansion
- Madonna to Tour Down Under (But not WA, ACT, TAS or NT!)
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne