- Admire Rakti Regains Cup Favouritism
- Signature win for Signoff
- Beautide Hoping for a Second Miracle
- Ryan New Big Brother favourite, Time to go Leo
- Plibersek, not Bishop, to be our next Female PM
- Amralah backed to get in Cup back door
- Bumped Bachelorette Battles for Cleo Bachelor
- Nudge Nudge Winks Thinks
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Gary Ablett Jnr
- Updated: June 14, 2012
The Gold Coast Suns have been in the news for all the wrong reasons this week. They’re winless and some are even suggesting Gary Ablett is detrimental to the success of the club. That’s utter rubbish, but in the spirit of dodgy look-alike of the week, we thought he was a good choice for this section.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- Gold Coast v North Melbourne