- Chelsea Set to Show Sydney Some Class
- Life needs a Miracle in Sangster Stakes
- Labor Odds-On to Scrap Conscience Vote
- Biggest fight in history could be over in 60 seconds
- Abbott $501 to give Royal Baby a Knighthood
- Cowboys into premiership favouritism
- More than 4 times the money placed on Pacquiao
- Queen Can Break Maiden in Sangster
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting