- Beautide Hoping for a Second Miracle
- Ryan New Big Brother favourite, Time to go Leo
- Plibersek, not Bishop, to be our next Female PM
- Amralah backed to get in Cup back door
- Bumped Bachelorette Battles for Cleo Bachelor
- Nudge Nudge Winks Thinks
- Bad News for Melbourne Cup Mud Runners
- Fangs for the Memories – Lynne to Exit DWTS
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting