- Daniel Johns Early Favourite for Eurovision
- Australia on Verge of Changing Same Sex Marriage
- Incredible 2-leg NRL bet nets punter $262,000
- Ireland Tipped to Legalise Same Sex Marriage
- Pirates of the Caribbean in Depp Trouble
- Beat the Brits or Don’t Come Back Guy!
- Australia Firms for Eurovision after Semi Final One
- Harnett Eyes Golden Miles Franklin
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting