- Barrett has 3 years to deliver Manly a premiership
- My Kitchen Rules Over Revolutionary Hotplates
- Telstra TV to have 150,000 Subscribers by June
- Bowman Favourite to Do it Again Next Season
- Former Grill’d Employee Won’t Burger Off
- Donald will Trump Bookies if he Becomes President
- Early Payout: Sportsbet pays out on Hawthorn to win the flag
- Whistle Stop Ready to Go in Cup
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting