- Karma for Kyrgios after Drawing Murray
- Japonisme Looking for a Bunch of Five in Run to the Rose
- Ellie Drennan Makes Last Push to Become The Voice
- Stratum Tipped to Star in Memsie
- Radradra and Rona in a Tryscoring Shootout
- Anchorman: The Legend of Kevin Rudd
- Punters Tire of Weary From Bad Gate
- Press Statement the pick for Rose
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting