- Draftees Petracca and Brayshaw looking for Immediate Impact
- Brave Ali looking for Recognition
- Andrews to Vote First, Napthine to Concede at Eight Hour
- Meet George Jetson at Doomben
- Labor Win! Sportsbet Pays Over $100,000 Early to Punters
- Spotify Revenue may cause Artist Rethink
- Star Wars to blast Dinosaurs out of this World
- Oh Behave! Council to have Mix of Sex, Fish and Shooting
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting