- Fiona Simpson emerges as next LNP Leader
- Kyrgios to be our next Grand Slam Champ
- There’s no dissing Dissident in Australia Stakes
- Aussie towns vying for spot on National Heritage list
- NRL All Stars favourites against exciting Indigenous side
- ALP hot favourites but we could be in for a Redcliffe-hanger
- Odds in Favour of Billion Dollar East East Link Payout
- Seattle to Swoop on Second Super Bowl Title
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting