- Team Sports Worth Their Weight In Gold To Australia
- Godolphin Bringing Its Cavalry To Melbourne Cup
- Reynolds And Keary To Battle It Out For Halfback Role
- Pearson on track for Gold
- Action back to do it again
- Punters back RBA to change rate
- 5 Seconds Of Fame For Aussie Group
- Crowd Record On The Cards For Super Rugby Decider
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting