- 2016 Champions League Final: Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid
- Scrymgour shortens to replace Nova
- Pistol and Boo returning to Australia?
- Will Jacqui serve Cory Lamb(ie)?
- There’s never been a better time to be a politics punter
- Doomben 10,000 Preview
- Neaton washes the Landry
- Abbott back in WA; Coalition to win 9 of 16 seats
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Brett Ratten
- Updated: June 25, 2012
Four losses in five weeks for Carlton has put their top four target in jeopardy. Brett Ratten is still confident the Blues will be in contention by the end of the season and sees their 12 point defeat to Geelong as a step in the right direction. After a couple of double-takes at Etihad Stadium, we figured he has a passing resemblance Mad magazine’s iconic mascot Alfred E. Neuman and worthy inclusion in our dodgy look-alike segment.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting