- Tony Smith emerges as new favourite for speaker role
- Lucia Valentina steps up work for Cox Plate
- Dead-eye Dickson on target for Bulldogs
- More money for Joe Moore to win The Voice
- Philip Ruddock favourite to be next Speaker
- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a bonus bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!