- Poms’ Payback sees Aussies bashed at Brits
- Aussie to Whip up a Storm as next Christian Grey
- Nicholson’s Lakers seat As Good As It Gets
- Air commuters to be pee-nalised for using the lavatory
- Terror puts fear into favourite backers
- Banca curling the Mo for Cup
- Federal Election Odds Update
- Ginger Ninja Julie Goodwin busted
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a bonus bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!