- Fiona Simpson emerges as next LNP Leader
- Kyrgios to be our next Grand Slam Champ
- There’s no dissing Dissident in Australia Stakes
- Aussie towns vying for spot on National Heritage list
- NRL All Stars favourites against exciting Indigenous side
- ALP hot favourites but we could be in for a Redcliffe-hanger
- Odds in Favour of Billion Dollar East East Link Payout
- Seattle to Swoop on Second Super Bowl Title
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a bonus bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!