- McMullen double 0-digits to be next Bond
- Clover Moore Milking Tax Payers To Fund Art Project
- Pool stars to produce more gold
- DCE Favourite For Back-To-Back Clive Churchill Medals
- The Bachelor won’t find viewers’ love
- Bell to beat Cahill in photo finish
- Panthers Sliding Out Of Contention
- Geale v Mundine III
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a free bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!