- Grant Hackett rushing towards Russia
- Punters prefer Preferment
- Knights unbeaten start to go on and on
- Warnie, Sam Burgess line up to prank Russell Crowe
- Waugh hoping for Supreme Effort
- What odds Clive Palmer joining the Jacqui Lambie Network?
- Michael Clarke to retire after Ashes Series?
- Hale Could Take Gift by Storm
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a bonus bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!