- William Reid Stakes Preview
- Browny’s Best: 2017 AFL Season Predictions
- 2017 AFL Season Betting Preview
- Punter’s 14-leg Multi turns $800 into $95,000
- Local Footy Speed Dating
- Sportsbet Opens Markets For Every Group One Race In 2017
- BLACK BOOKED: Punters Go Nuts For Ginger
- What We Learnt From Slipper Day
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Jack Riewoldt
- Updated: August 9, 2012
For anyone that was born in the 90′s, perhaps the dude on the left might conjure a question of “who the ****” is he. Others will recognise him as the Sherminator for the American Pie movies. He’s been likened to sportstars in the past but we actually think he might be Jack Riewoldt’s brother from another mother.
Don’t forget, if you think you have a good look-alike let us know and we’ll put it together. We might even chuck you a bonus bet for making our jobs a little easier.
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!