- ASADA Worries Turn Punters Off Sharks
- Wallabies And All Blacks Need To Try Harder
- ARN boss leads CEO of the Year betting
- Kennett’s ramblings show he has no idea
- Stay calm Australia – Odds are against a flag change
- Final Is A Reality For Flash
- La Amistad To Do A Diva
- Labor firm closer to LNP, Newman closer to losing seat
Day 4 of the Olym-picks
- Updated: August 3, 2012
The first three days of the Olym-picks have gone brilliantly. We have seen some hilarious that have made us rofl and lol. That’s what the cool kids say, right?
However, a few yet to be named contestants have tested positive for a banned substance. Meme-atine is rampant and when you’ve seen one you’ve probably seen them all. Unless you make one yourself.
Day three medalists have been awarded and free bets added to winners accounts. Congratulations to Georgie, Alex (2), Domenic, Allan and Jack. Check out their entrants in yesterday’s blog.
For full competition details, refer back to the original competition post.
Don’t forget, we want you to share with us your favourite quotes, tweets, images videos or whatever from the Olympics! If you bring us something fresh, original or ingenious, our expert panel of humour judges will award you a medal and a free bet!
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address