- Akzar on Trial for Hobart Cup
- Reilly to give Punters a Cheesy Grin
- Is He or She Favourite?
- Sportsbet pays out early on Jets winning wooden spoon
- Grand Slam Titles Await Aussie Aces
- Abbott Knightmare to Continue with Leadership Joust
- Protectionist favourite for Cup double
- Gallen and SBW favourites for Footy Show Fight Night
Day 4 of the Olym-picks
- Updated: August 3, 2012
The first three days of the Olym-picks have gone brilliantly. We have seen some hilarious that have made us rofl and lol. That’s what the cool kids say, right?
However, a few yet to be named contestants have tested positive for a banned substance. Meme-atine is rampant and when you’ve seen one you’ve probably seen them all. Unless you make one yourself.
Day three medalists have been awarded and bonus bets added to winners accounts. Congratulations to Georgie, Alex (2), Domenic, Allan and Jack. Check out their entrants in yesterday’s blog.
For full competition details, refer back to the original competition post.
Don’t forget, we want you to share with us your favourite quotes, tweets, images videos or whatever from the Olympics! If you bring us something fresh, original or ingenious, our expert panel of humour judges will award you a medal and a bonus bet!
Submit your funny quotes, tweets, images or whatever in the comments section and try to win a medal!
If you’re going to take part everyday, be sure to use the same name and email address