- Punters Pick Dew for Carlton after Woosha Withdrawal
- Sportsbet: Malthouse to be Replaced by John Worsfold
- Origin Roomies in Try Battle
- Daniel Johns Early Favourite for Eurovision
- Australia on Verge of Changing Same Sex Marriage
- Incredible 2-leg NRL bet nets punter $262,000
- Ireland Tipped to Legalise Same Sex Marriage
- Pirates of the Caribbean in Depp Trouble
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates