- Black Caviar Lightning Stakes Preview
- Silver Slipper Preview
- A-League Round 20 Preview: Sydney Derby
- Sportsbet Levels Up Live Streaming
- Lightning Stakes Betting: Punters steer clear of the colts
- McGregor vs Mayweather and the history of boxers vs wrestlers
- Trial-Blazers: Songlike sizzles at Rosehill
- Punter’s $10 Euro Trip: 12 Legs in 7 countries scores $14k
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates