- Devious David destined for Big Brother exit
- Kingdoms to rule in Metropolitan
- Boban back to best for Epsom
- Honeymoon baby for Clooney on the cards
- Not a bright debut for Torah on DWTS
- Sam Burgess The New Clive Churchill Favourite
- Campbell & Liberals get a lifeline
- Dean Ray takes X Factor lead in shock result
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates