- Kyrgios Kontinues to be our Aussie King
- Boomers Shooting For A Medal At FIBA World Cup
- Wandering Into Unchartered Territory
- World’s Most Unique Athletes Dart Into Sydney
- Last call for Joyce as Qantas CEO
- Ricki-Leeads Dancing with the Stars betting
- 5 NRL Captains Leading From The Back
- Turnbull & Plibersek tipped as future leaders
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates