- Hockey to Swap Cuban Sandwich for Cigar
- Frankston the next struggling suburb in SBS’s sights
- Di Natale a bit green in the leadership stakes
- Breakfast TV War Adverted Thanks to Sportsbet
- No mobile no barrier for Glenferrie Hood
- Mayweather v Pacquiao II
- Adam Bandt the red-hot tip to lead Greens
- Aussies favourites for 2017 League World Cup
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates