- Punters Pick Ricki-Lee as DWTS Winner
- Labor Hit 50 Seats with 5 Days Until Polling
- Lambie Leaps from PUP – $34 to mate with Sex Party
- Beautide Firms to go Back to Back
- City Slickers Turned Off by Election
- Jacobs Here Today Gone Tomorrow?
- $10,000 on Offer to Fall on your @r$#
- Royals Racing Ahead for Goulburn Cup
$760,000 for a can of Pepsi?
- Updated: July 11, 2012
Brazilian soccer star (well he used to be a star), Ronaldinho will be feeling rather fizzy after a $760,000 sponsorship deal with Coca Cola was torn up today. For some reason he decided to turn up to a press conference with a can of Pepsi, and place it right in front of him whilst getting interviewed. This is just the latest in a long line of controversies for the flamboyant forward, whose recent move to Atletico Mineiro has been overshadowed by the wild parties which he hosts.
But let’s remember the good times thanks to this amazing goal he scored for AC Milan:
Share this with your mates