- No LOL as Allen’s Set to Lose More Lollies
- The Voice on Song to Win Ratings War
- Dwayne can get it Dunn at Ballarat
- Aussies Soon to get a Bite of the iPhone7
- Ding Ding – Delta v Jessie J…Bang Bang It’s On!
- Victory Outsiders to Start A-League with Victory
- Australia to Move on Same Sex Marriage before America
- Big Money Equal Favourite for Consecutive Ramornies
$10,000 On Barack Obama [Video]
- Updated: July 10, 2012
A punter thinks Barack Obama will be re-elected when the US go to the polls in November after wagering $10,000 on the incumbent.
The punter placed a bet of $5,000 on Obama at the odds of $1.57 before wagering another $5,000 shortly after Obama had drifted out to $1.80.
Obama, who has now attracted three times the money compared to his biggest rival Mitt Romney ($2.60), has firmed into $1.45 to win the election.
“On top of the two $5,000 bets, we’ve seen wagers of $3,000, $2,000 and several of $1,000 on Obama to win,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
“It seems the consensus amongst the punters is that he will hold off Mitt Romney and be back for his second and final term.”
Let’s hope Obama comes up with a few more of these hit songs to get the people voting:
Share this with your mates