- All Aussie derbies highlight Super 15 openers
- Plenty Talk The Talk For Silent Achiever
- Jake or Gemma the Giant face Big Brother boot
- Most Of The Dough For Teronado
- Betting Open On Rabbitohs v Roosters Preliminary Final
- George St first to sell out of iPhone 6
- Aussies to follow Scots with a no
- Todd Carney Odds-On To Be Punted By New Club
$10,000 On Barack Obama [Video]
- Updated: July 10, 2012
A punter thinks Barack Obama will be re-elected when the US go to the polls in November after wagering $10,000 on the incumbent.
The punter placed a bet of $5,000 on Obama at the odds of $1.57 before wagering another $5,000 shortly after Obama had drifted out to $1.80.
Obama, who has now attracted three times the money compared to his biggest rival Mitt Romney ($2.60), has firmed into $1.45 to win the election.
“On top of the two $5,000 bets, we’ve seen wagers of $3,000, $2,000 and several of $1,000 on Obama to win,” sportsbet.com.au’s Ben Hawes said.
“It seems the consensus amongst the punters is that he will hold off Mitt Romney and be back for his second and final term.”
Let’s hope Obama comes up with a few more of these hit songs to get the people voting:
Share this with your mates