- Sarah Bookies Tip to get Wood on The Bachelor
- Ronda Rousey Thirteen Seconds From Wildin’?
- No Claim But Lucy Favourite in Ladys’ Race
- Arod in Line for Cox Plate Tilt
- Silver Ferns Pose Legitimate World Cup Danger
- Barrett has 3 years to deliver Manly a premiership
- My Kitchen Rules Over Revolutionary Hotplates
- Telstra TV to have 150,000 Subscribers by June
What else are weekends for? [Graph]
- Updated: July 20, 2012
AFL Round 17 is an absolute whopper. NRL Round 20 is equally interesting this weekend.
Essendon’s credentials have been questioned in recent weeks and a win over Geelong is a must.
The Hawks face Collingwood in arguably the game of the round. Then there’s Sydney vs St Kilda on Sunday, that’s not to mention Wests Tigers game with the Cowboys on Monday night in the NRL.
In order to ensure footy does help the spike the divorce rate in Australia, we’ve devised a graph to help you balance your time between your loved ones – footy and the missus.
Share with your mates