- Karma for Kyrgios after Drawing Murray
- Japonisme Looking for a Bunch of Five in Run to the Rose
- Ellie Drennan Makes Last Push to Become The Voice
- Stratum Tipped to Star in Memsie
- Radradra and Rona in a Tryscoring Shootout
- Anchorman: The Legend of Kevin Rudd
- Punters Tire of Weary From Bad Gate
- Press Statement the pick for Rose
What else are weekends for? [Graph]
- Updated: July 20, 2012
AFL Round 17 is an absolute whopper. NRL Round 20 is equally interesting this weekend.
Essendon’s credentials have been questioned in recent weeks and a win over Geelong is a must.
The Hawks face Collingwood in arguably the game of the round. Then there’s Sydney vs St Kilda on Sunday, that’s not to mention Wests Tigers game with the Cowboys on Monday night in the NRL.
In order to ensure footy does help the spike the divorce rate in Australia, we’ve devised a graph to help you balance your time between your loved ones – footy and the missus.
Share with your mates