- Meet George Jetson at Doomben
- Labor Win! Sportsbet Pays Over $100,000 Early to Punters
- Spotify Revenue may cause Artist Rethink
- Star Wars to blast Dinosaurs out of this World
- Oh Behave! Council to have Mix of Sex, Fish and Shooting
- Mcilroy and Scott in Australian Open Matchplay
- Ryan on the Road to Big Brother Glory
- No Faker, Chet to Clean Up at ARIAs
What else are weekends for? [Graph]
- Updated: July 20, 2012
AFL Round 17 is an absolute whopper. NRL Round 20 is equally interesting this weekend.
Essendon’s credentials have been questioned in recent weeks and a win over Geelong is a must.
The Hawks face Collingwood in arguably the game of the round. Then there’s Sydney vs St Kilda on Sunday, that’s not to mention Wests Tigers game with the Cowboys on Monday night in the NRL.
In order to ensure footy does help the spike the divorce rate in Australia, we’ve devised a graph to help you balance your time between your loved ones – footy and the missus.
Share with your mates