- Beautide Hoping for a Second Miracle
- Ryan New Big Brother favourite, Time to go Leo
- Plibersek, not Bishop, to be our next Female PM
- Amralah backed to get in Cup back door
- Bumped Bachelorette Battles for Cleo Bachelor
- Nudge Nudge Winks Thinks
- Bad News for Melbourne Cup Mud Runners
- Fangs for the Memories – Lynne to Exit DWTS
What else are weekends for? [Graph]
- Updated: July 20, 2012
AFL Round 17 is an absolute whopper. NRL Round 20 is equally interesting this weekend.
Essendon’s credentials have been questioned in recent weeks and a win over Geelong is a must.
The Hawks face Collingwood in arguably the game of the round. Then there’s Sydney vs St Kilda on Sunday, that’s not to mention Wests Tigers game with the Cowboys on Monday night in the NRL.
In order to ensure footy does help the spike the divorce rate in Australia, we’ve devised a graph to help you balance your time between your loved ones – footy and the missus.
Share with your mates