- Whistle Stop Ready to Go in Cup
- Vancouver Starts Quest for More Gold
- Chance of Same Sex Marriage Drifts, Wong v Bernardi Debate Specials
- Poms Out of Puff for Third Ashes Test
- Delly to get More Games than Kyrie?
- Blanchett Leads Early Oscar Race
- Bill’s Bill Sees Shorten Shorten
- Allenby’s next caddy – the worst job in world sport
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting