- Akzar on Trial for Hobart Cup
- Reilly to give Punters a Cheesy Grin
- Is He or She Favourite?
- Sportsbet pays out early on Jets winning wooden spoon
- Grand Slam Titles Await Aussie Aces
- Abbott Knightmare to Continue with Leadership Joust
- Protectionist favourite for Cup double
- Gallen and SBW favourites for Footy Show Fight Night
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting