- Punters Reckon There’s Only One Choice For The Oakleigh plate
- Trial-Blazers: Girls Shine At The farm
- Sportsbet’s New Android App Has Arrived
- Euro Trip Part 2: Punter Nails 9-leg Football Multi For $35k
- Blackbooked: Punter’s Find Their Slipper Winner
- Black Caviar Lightning Stakes Preview
- Silver Slipper Preview
- A-League Round 20 Preview: Sydney Derby
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting