- Warnie, Sam Burgess line up to prank Russell Crowe
- Waugh hoping for Supreme Effort
- What odds Clive Palmer joining the Jacqui Lambie Network?
- Michael Clarke to retire after Ashes Series?
- Hale Could Take Gift by Storm
- Royal Jackpot Could be Wild Card
- Baird on Track for Emphatic Victory
- Mac Attack at Rosehill
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting