- Poms’ Payback sees Aussies bashed at Brits
- Aussie to Whip up a Storm as next Christian Grey
- Nicholson’s Lakers seat As Good As It Gets
- Air commuters to be pee-nalised for using the lavatory
- Terror puts fear into favourite backers
- Banca curling the Mo for Cup
- Federal Election Odds Update
- Ginger Ninja Julie Goodwin busted
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting