- There’s never been a better time to be a politics punter
- Doomben 10,000 Preview
- Neaton washes the Landry
- Abbott back in WA; Coalition to win 9 of 16 seats
- Feeney’s chances dripping dry in Batman
- Abbott unlikely to return to frontbench
- Sportsbet slashes Pauline Hanson’s odds to win Senate seat
- Labor favourite to win 19 of Victoria’s 37 seats
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting