- Karma for Kyrgios after Drawing Murray
- Japonisme Looking for a Bunch of Five in Run to the Rose
- Ellie Drennan Makes Last Push to Become The Voice
- Stratum Tipped to Star in Memsie
- Radradra and Rona in a Tryscoring Shootout
- Anchorman: The Legend of Kevin Rudd
- Punters Tire of Weary From Bad Gate
- Press Statement the pick for Rose
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Leigh Adams’ Arm
- Updated: July 19, 2012
Chris Judd sparked a deluge of awful chicken puns since last Friday when he tried to help Leigh Adams up off the ground.
What else would his intention of been if he wasn’t trying to hurt Leigh Adams.
Anyway, the whole escapade has put us off KFC for life, but it has given us ample subject for this week’s dodgy look-alike.
We should really let sleeping chickens lie but we couldn’t resist….
What do you think of this week’s dodgy doppelgänger?
Alternative suggestions are always welcome in the comments section!
- AFL Betting