- Ricciardo to be champ…just not yet
- MISSING: ACTING ICON, ANSWERS TO MEL
- FFA Cup Fairytales Beginning To Take Shape
- Punters pounce on Beyonce Jay-Z rumours
- Potter $1.24 To Lose Tigers Coaching Job
- Aussie gold tally to continue into Day 3
- All eyes on 50 Shades of Grey
- James Magnussen’s Legacy On The Line
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Josh Bootsma
- Updated: June 1, 2012
He’s not long out of nappies, that perm is something to be proud of and he’s a good damn footy player.
Our inaugural ‘Dodgy Look-alike of the Week’ is Carlton rookie, Josh Bootsma.
We had thought Sideshow Bob’s brother Cecil from the Simpsons would also be a canny comparison but in the end we plumed for Napoleon Dynamite.
Already gaining a Cult status among the Blues fans, we hope he’s around for a long time to come.
If you have a sports-related look-a-like you think we should consider, let us know in the comments section.
If we use your suggestion, we’ll even throw you a free bet.
- Carlton v Port Adelaide