- TPG outbid M2 for iiNet Doovalackies
- To Induce, Or Not To Induce…That Is The Question
- Sportsbet Agrees with Guy on his Eurovision Chances
- Chelsea Set to Show Sydney Some Class
- Life needs a Miracle in Sangster Stakes
- Labor Odds-On to Scrap Conscience Vote
- Biggest fight in history could be over in 60 seconds
- Abbott $501 to give Royal Baby a Knighthood
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Josh Bootsma
- Updated: June 1, 2012
He’s not long out of nappies, that perm is something to be proud of and he’s a good damn footy player.
Our inaugural ‘Dodgy Look-alike of the Week’ is Carlton rookie, Josh Bootsma.
We had thought Sideshow Bob’s brother Cecil from the Simpsons would also be a canny comparison but in the end we plumed for Napoleon Dynamite.
Already gaining a Cult status among the Blues fans, we hope he’s around for a long time to come.
If you have a sports-related look-a-like you think we should consider, let us know in the comments section.
If we use your suggestion, we’ll even throw you a bonus bet.
- Carlton v Port Adelaide