- Sportsbet’s already moved on – Palaszczuk favourite to repeat dose
- Akzar on Trial for Hobart Cup
- Reilly to give Punters a Cheesy Grin
- Is He or She Favourite?
- Sportsbet pays out early on Jets winning wooden spoon
- Grand Slam Titles Await Aussie Aces
- Abbott Knightmare to Continue with Leadership Joust
- Protectionist favourite for Cup double
Dodgy look-alike of the week: Josh Bootsma
- Updated: June 1, 2012
He’s not long out of nappies, that perm is something to be proud of and he’s a good damn footy player.
Our inaugural ‘Dodgy Look-alike of the Week’ is Carlton rookie, Josh Bootsma.
We had thought Sideshow Bob’s brother Cecil from the Simpsons would also be a canny comparison but in the end we plumed for Napoleon Dynamite.
Already gaining a Cult status among the Blues fans, we hope he’s around for a long time to come.
If you have a sports-related look-a-like you think we should consider, let us know in the comments section.
If we use your suggestion, we’ll even throw you a bonus bet.
- Carlton v Port Adelaide